I would like to welcome you to our website and thank you for your interest in NAZCARE. We are glad you stopped by and hope this website will answer some of the questions you or others may have about our organization's mission, vision, values and services. Please feel free to contact us at any time! If you are looking for community wellness centers, recovery services, supportive housing, career training, supportive employment; we would love the opportunity to speak with you. NAZCARE is a quality recovery organization. We are a Peer-Operated agency. Most of our employees are peers and family members. We seek to enhance wellness, promote recovery, reduce stigma and reach out to consumers throughout the United States. Join us in our journey of recovery and better whole health and reducing stigma in your community.
These modalities include but are not limited to:
- Institute Best Practice and research-based materials, training and opportunities for implementation
- Hands-on opportunities to implement skills in a safe and supportive environment
- Provide opportunity for demonstration and mastery of new acquired skills
- Individualize training to integrate and meet the needs of the agency and or trainee
- Provide technical assistance, assessments, coaching, mentoring, support and feedback
- Provide networking opportunities and events
- Site-based workshops and training sessions.
- We can provide training in or close to your facility
- This will lessen the cost burden to the employers, employees and trainees
For further information regarding Trainings contact,
Tori Bejar, Training Coordinator (928) 442-9205 ext.2
Fax: (602) 535-3228 firstname.lastname@example.org